Monday, February 12, 2007

Carrot bonanza

In our organic veggie box this week we got another bunch of carrots. I'm not used to so many carrots. Carrots shall be my friend!

I spent some time looking for new ways for me to use carrots beyond just including them in a Mirepoix and I wanted them to be le spicey. Before I knew it, I had too many carrot recipes to pass up. I reprint them here for posterity and so I don't lose them. Y'know, apparently internet searchers love to find lists of things? It gives them great joy.

On to the untried and potentially false carrot recipes:

That last one, the Spicy Carrot Tahini, eluded me in recipe form, but intrigued me on the menus I saw it on.  One day, it shall be mine!

I shall try and bloggerate whichever recipe I choose for the utilization of carrottage. Gooooo beta carotene!

[x-posted]

3 Comments:

Blogger manoverbored said...

It's a Betananza, a Carotenival!

I'm rooting for the recipes with Harissa.

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Nutritious Rice said...

Nice post, I bookmark your blog because I found very good information on your blog, Thanks for sharing more information

1:10 AM  
Blogger Botanical Wonders said...

Nice Website. You should think more about RSS Feeds as a traffic source. They bring me a nice bit of traffic
low arsenic rice brands

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home